Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trey Tuesday - February 19, 2013

Snapshot

Snapfish
Shutterfly
Snapchat
Instagram
Whatever happened to good old fashioned Kodak?!?!  :)
Oh, there are so many ways to take a snapshot to capture the moment these days...

And Trey knows all too well that there are many ways to take a snapshot to capture a moment internally, too.
We praise God for each and every great report that Trey has received!
And we pray for many, many more great reports!  :)
We also ask for prayer for continued great health for Trey!
And of course, for a miracle healing!  :)
And for Jay and Rachel we pray for continued wisdom and guidance in every decision they make.
And for Joe and Bella we pray for peace and grace and them knowing without a doubt the unconditional love and
provision of their earthly parents and Heavenly Father!

What about you and me?
Daily we should be taking an internal, deeeeep internal, spiritual snapshot of our "condition."
And then what?  What if we are suffering from a terminal condition? (pssst....we are!)
Let's check in with the Authority:  God's Word:
"Finally, I confessed all my sins to You and stopped trying to hide my guilt. I said to myself, "I will confess my rebellion to the LORD."
And You forgave me! All my guilt is gone."
Psalm 32:5

Thank God, our Almighty Savior and Healer!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment