Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Trey Tuesday - May 7, 2013

Birthday Boy!

Happy Early Birthday to our Young Warrior!
Sunday, May 12, 2013 is a day to celebrate:  Trey's 5th birthday!  :)

Will you join us in thanks and praise for God's overwhelming gift of us being able to celebrate Trey this day!?!?
Psalm 118:24 "This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Let's sing a song of praise and rejoicing for God's mighty work done through the Mitlos!
Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"

Please keep praying for Trey as He lives out loud for us all to watch and learn from and enjoy!  :)
Ecclesiastes 11:8 "However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all."

And thanks be to God for Jay and Rachel and their strong and honest testimony!
Luke 15:23 "Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate."

And as a special birthday gift, we ask for prayer for Trey's complete healing!  :)
"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful,
I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from You  when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in Your book
before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13-16



No comments:

Post a Comment