Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Trey Tuesday - July 9, 2013

Wherever You Go"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God."
Ruth 1:16

I hope this summer has you traveling to a new and exciting place!
Or going on a traditional family vacation!
Or maybe you are venturing off on a backyard camp out! (The biggest and bravest adventure of all!)  :)
Or maybe you found a good book or movie that transports you to another place and time!

Trey and his cancer and his treatments and his upcoming scan stay front and center despite the season on the calendar.
Thank you, Team Mitlo One, for being with Trey and his family year round!
Thank you for always remembering him in your prayers!
Please keep up the great work!  :)
God is present!
He is listening!

You are never alone, no matter how far you travel or how far you stray!
"And surely I am with You always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment