Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

"Trey Tuesday" - June 2, 2015

Where's My Comforter!?

Anyone a little chilly right now?
A little lonely?
Sad?
Scared?
Hurt?
Sick?
Overwhelmed?
What kind of comforter are you seeking?
Where do you find comfort in your time(s) of need?

Psalm 119 is filled with God offering us direction and comfort through His Word.

Wherever you are, whatever you are feeling, measure your situation against Psalm 119.  When life doesn't make sense and your circumstances don't measure up with your calendar, before you get mixed up turning to all the comforters the world has to offer, find comfort and hope in the Author of Life!  :)

"Remember Your Word to Your servant,for You have given me hope.
My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life."  Psalm 119:49-50

No comments:

Post a Comment