Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

"Trey Tuesday" - January 19, 2016

Bear With Me, Please

I can't wait to see the snow!  :)  There.  I said it!  :)
Yes, I understand the nuisance!
Yes, I realize all the heavy labor involved!
Yes, I know it is cold!
Yes, I know it can be dangerous!
But.....It. Is. Beautiful!  Peaceful!  Tranquil!  Clean!
You must admit it!  :)

In the Bible we read a beautiful analogy I'd like you to consider if/when the snow starts falling this weekend:  "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow"  Isaiah 1:18

After the snow, the mid-winter drab colors and mud we see outside our windows are miraculously transformed in to a bucolic blanket of bliss.  God can do the same transformation with your heart and life.  Bliss from your mess - that's a good deal!  :)

Allow God to change your opinion of snow this winter, if but for a moment.....

"wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow."  Psalm 51:7

No comments:

Post a Comment