Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

"Trey Tuesday" - May 17, 2016

I Don't Need to Be a Mom

Since I was 4 years old, I've been a "mom," taking care of tiny children wherever, whenever I could!  All I wanted to do when I grew up was to be a Mom.  (and a teacher until I had my own children!)  Fast forward many years, and I indeed did become a teacher and a Mom!  :)

Is my life a success?  Is God finished with me?  No way!

Let's look at this from a different angle.  Trey only lived a very few years.  He never became a carpenter/accountant/comedian/pastor/etc.  Was his life a failure because he never "became" anything?
 Absolutely not!  Trey was!  He lived!  He loved!  He took advantage of his "right now" - not waiting for his "when."  Trey didn't need to "be" anything.  He lived out God's perfect plan.  That is a HUGE success!  :)

What are you waiting for?  When is enough, enough?  What conditions have to be met before you are happy/fulfilled/successful/enough?  Are they God, your Creator's conditions?  Or yours?  Or society's?

"God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."  2 Corinthians 9:8


No comments:

Post a Comment