Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

"Trey Tuesday" - June 21, 2016

Panic Mode!

We all know it well....that moment when there are no words, no thoughts, just panic.
It could be from a lost cell phone, a bounced check or a word spoken at the wrong place or time.  Or it could be from something much bigger....a diagnosis, a fractured relationship, or a life changing decision.

What do you say in panic mode?
A four letter word?
The silent treatment?
A scream?

Today's prayer lesson is short and sweet.  Call on the Lord.  Softly or loudly.  He hears you.
He loves you.  He will set you free.

"In my distress I called to the LORD; I called out to my God. He heard my voice; my cry came to His ears."  Psalm 18:6

"Out of my distress I called on the LORD; the LORD answered me and set me free."  Psalm 118:5

No comments:

Post a Comment