Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

"Trey Tuesday" - January 24, 2017

Everything!

"Do everything in love."  I Corinthians 16:14

Allow me to help you unpack this Scripture a little bit.  I'm not well versed in Greek or Hebrew, but I think I can do it some justice:

Do everything - this means all that we do!  :)
Love - appreciation, allegiance, kindness, respect, tenderness, fondness, charity, devoted, care for, adore, include, tolerate, accept, like, enjoy, relish, sacrifice.....

Any questions?

"Three things will last forever--faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love."
I Corinthians 13:!3

p.s.  Happy Birthday to my daughter, Natalie - Trey's first and best and most favorite girlfriend ever!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment