Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

"Trey Tuesday" - February 21, 2017

Bold!

Digging in to a bag of Doritos, you are fully committed.  You know you are willing to assume the cost of the relationship.  Orange fingers....Orange lips....Unquenchable thirst.  Mere inconveniences compared to the overwhelming bold flavor!

Trey lived like that...strawberry containers....spray butter....loud TV shows....squatter's rights on the couch...and love out loud!  :)  A wake of minor messes compared to the spunk and joy our Young Warrior shared!

What's your story?  Where is God calling you to be bold?  No regrets?  Living out loud?  What conversation do you need to have with someone?  What opportunity do you need to embrace?  What truth do you need to obey from God?  He can do ANYTHING!  In His strength, be bold!

"Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."  Ephesians 6:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment