Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

"Trey Tuesday" - July 11, 2017

Sooooo.....

I love loving people. All kinds of people!

Trey's Grandma (my mom) had outpatient surgery today. (She was phenomenal, thank God!) Spending time in the waiting room was such an exercise in observation, appreciation, and self-control. (I can't narrate a hospital visit quite like Jay Mitlo, but oh my goodness, it was soooooo interesting!)

Some people are just, "Soooooo......"  They're just comfortable being who they are!  :) 
A group of women in the waiting room was enjoying a TV show - out loud!  Laughing and giggling and commenting - having sooooooo much fun!  Another man was napping and burping.....right beside me.  Soooooo comfortable!  And then there were the unremarkable people who were soooooooo peacefully and patiently waiting.....sooooooooooo peacefully doing nothing at all.  (That was NOT me!) :)

Mom and I told Trey stories today.  Trey was, "Sooooo...."  When Trey was happy - watch out!  He was sooooooo happy!  :)  When Trey was loud, he was soooooo loud!  :) And when Trey was determined.....you got it....he was sooooooo determined!

Are you that comfortable with who God made you to be?

"For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving"  I Timothy 4:4
x

No comments:

Post a Comment