Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

"Trey Tuesday" - December 26, 2017

Christmas Cookies!

The average Christmas cookie platter contains 12 cookies and about 2,000 calories. Average. However, my Italian and German roots are anything but average!  :) Twelve cookies does not constitute a REAL cookie platter!  Soooo, let's call a REAL cookie platter one with 3 dozen delicious cookies at 6,000 calories. Biscotti, pizelles, stars, thumbprints and good old fashioned chocolate chip cookies.

I can't possibly eat an entire platter of cookies. (Believe me, I've tried lately!)  It wouldn't be good for me to do it alone.  I need the help of those close to me to conquer that goal. 

Life is sort of like that plate of Christmas cookies.  It's not good to conquer life alone.  It can make you sick.  Plus, it's fun to share the journey - AND the cookies!  

Thank you for joining us in prayer this year.  As we approach the new year, let's commit to sticking together as we continue to grow closer to God and to each other.

"My goal is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ"  Colossians 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment