Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

"Trey Tuesday" - January 23, 2018

Bumps and lumps

Bumps and lumps and crinkles and wrinkles.  Guess what I'm talking about....you guessed it....stained glass!  :)

I took a moment to look closely at our church's stained glass windows on Sunday.
I have always admired the artwork from a distance, but it wasn't until I was a few feet away that I could see each piece more clearly.  I was shocked!  How can a bunch of random triangles and rectangles and bits and pieces make such beautiful pictures?  And looking even closer I see that these random shapes are seemingly terribly marred.  Jagged edges.  Uneven surfaces.  Lumps and crinkles everywhere!

What a beautiful illustration of the Body of Christ, His Church, His people, you and me!  :)  Yes, some of us have more bumps and wrinkles than we care to admit - or acknowledge - but our special features are not errors or blemishes. God loves each one of us and puts us together to create His precious masterpiece!  His picture isn't complete without each one of you!  <3  Thank you, Team Mitlo One, for your ongoing love and prayers!

"He has made everything beautiful in its time"  Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment