Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

"Trey Tuesday" - February 5, 2019

Can You Imagine?

Trey was born in 2008.  Can you even imagine that he would be 11 years old this year?
I can just seem him - the same silly, funny, precocious, sweet little boy - just in a taller 
body!  :)  Sometimes I try to imagine what his adult life would have been like.  Considering that the genes and personality that God gave Trey as a little boy would have followed him to adulthood, Trey would be (another) silly, funny, precocious, sweet Mitlo man!  :)

What about you?  Have you ever looked back in life, examining who you were as a child, identifying your similar characteristics today?  As I child I played "office", "restaurant", and "school".  My sister didn't always like playing those games with me, but I loved them!  As an adult I worked in an office, restaurant, and school!  God planted those seeds in me long before I ever realized what He was doing!

If you're unsure about what steps to take next in life, do a little study of yourself.  Ask your family and friends to walk down Memory Lane with you.  Ask God what He has prepared you to do.  Just imagine what He can do through you!

"And I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."  Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment