Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

"Trey Tuesday" - October 22, 2019

Special Coffee

I had a coffee with a friend today.  You see, I drink coffee every day.  Each cup I drink is not "Special" because I have it often.  I call it "Another" cup of coffee!  :)  However, I call today's coffee, "Special" because this was a very rare opportunity to sit down together with this friend and talk about great things over coffee.  Very special indeed.

Trey had a very "Special" security blanket aka Taggie.  Believe you me, he would NOT have wanted "Another" blanket!

Have you gone out to eat lately?  Was it "Special"?  Or was it "Another"?
Do you have a "Special" pen?  Or shirt?  Or song?  Can you imagine wearing your "Special" cozy tshirt to a job interview!?  OR what would happen if you and your loved one heard your "Special" song while on a crowded elevator!?  :)

May I challenge you this week to differentiate between "Special" and "Another" in all aspects of your life?  Let's not confuse the two.

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."  Matthew 6:21

No comments:

Post a Comment