Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

"Trey Tuesday" - September 29, 2020

Rest in Hope

Feeling the need for rest these days?
It has been a longgggggg 6 months since our lives were turned upside down.
And each day continues to bring more change in countless, unpredictable ways.

How are you and your family doing?
Are you finding rest in God?  Or searching for rest in temporary fixes?
Some days I think I am farrrrrr too busy to even find rest anywhere!
I worry, I complain, I spin my wheels....but I then stop and consider Psalm 62:5.

"Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from Him."  Psalm 62:5

YES indeed!!!  In this world that promises everything and delivers nothing, our hope can only come from God alone.

Let's stop looking elsewhere..."find rest in God."

No comments:

Post a Comment