Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

"Trey Tuesday" - November 10, 2020

Next!

Who is 29?!?  I AM!  :)
I LOVE when I pull the little ticket at the deli and it says the number 29!  Who wants to yell out, "I'm 72!??"  LOL!

Back on the playground, in line at the grocery store, or waiting at the DMV, we can't wait to be next!

As we have traveled together through almost 10 years of Trey Tuesdays, God is leading me to what is next.  I'm not 100% sure yet, but I know He is moving my ministry.  December 28, 2010 was our first prayer for Trey and his family and I thank God for you being on our journey!  My plan is to complete our 10 years together and then begin a new chapter in writing.

Until then, take a deep breath, don't worry about tomorrow, and let's accept God's best for us today!

"God again set a certain day, calling it "Today."  Hebrews 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment