Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trey Tuesday - October 11, 2011

Name those puppies!

Have you ever felt like everyone and everything is out to get you?

"
Dogs surround me,
   a pack of villains encircles me
Deliver me from the sword,
   my precious life from the power of the dogs.
"
Psalm 22:16,20


Why do you feel like that?
What is going on?
Go ahead - spell it out - Name those "puppies" that surround you.
We do that for Trey...
We focus on:
Healing from cancer
Good blood numbers
Clear chest x-rays
Continued miraculous recoveries
Dodging the stomach flu
Successful potty training, etc.

Take a look at all of Psalm 22 and you will see David foreshadow the words of Jesus in Jesus' time of battle:
"
My God, my God, why have you forsaken Me?
I am poured out like water
they pierce My hands and My feet
people stare and gloat over Me.
They divide My clothes among them and cast lots for My garment.
"
verses 1,14,16,17,18


It's OK to vent with God - He knows it all anyway!
So, go ahead - lay your requests at the feet of Jesus...

For Trey's continued happy, strong days,
for increased weight
and for peace and strength for Trey's family.

"
All the ends of the earth
   will remember and turn to the LORD,
and all the families of the nations
   will bow down before Him,
for dominion belongs to the LORD
   and He rules over the nations.
They will proclaim His righteousness,
   declaring to a people yet unborn:
   He has done it!
"
Psalm 22:17,18,31


No comments:

Post a Comment