Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trey Tuesday - November 15, 2011

Shadows
From Psalm 17

"
Hear, O LORD, my righteous plea;
   listen to my cry.
Give ear to my prayer—
"
As we gather this Trey Tuesday, please know that God is waiting to hear from you!
He is never too busy to listen!
And never unable to answer our prayers for our good and His Glory!

"
I call on you, O God, for You will answer me;
   give ear to me and hear my prayer.
"
Are you calling on God?
Do you believe and live like He will answer you?
As we stand in the gap for Trey, let's approach God with full confidence!

Trey continues to celebrate life one day at a time!
He brings joy!  He causes many smiles and giggles!
Trey inspires everyone his story touches!

Yet we know there are sad and scary times for Trey and his family.
What is going on then?  Where is God?  Where is their protection?

"
Keep me as the apple of Your eye;
   hide me in the shadow of Your wings
"
Shadows....have you ever tried to play shadow tag in the dark?  Not very much fun....actually impossible!
Get close to the light and now you have a game!  Now you have a shadow!
Handling this life alone, in the dark, there is no comfort or protection in the shadow of God's wings.
Get close to The Light of Jesus and you can rest securely in His Shadow!  :)

Trey lives in that shadow!  What an example of trust and belief and love!  Trey knows nothing else but to believe his parents who believe God!
As Trey and Jay and Rachel await more scans and tests and chemo, please stand in the Shadow with them!

Give thanks to God for the miraculous journey Trey has experienced and know without a shadow of a doubt that God
is holding Trey as the apple of His eye!





No comments:

Post a Comment