Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Trey Tuesday - May 29, 2012

Are you OK?

We always seem to be asking that question...whether we have toddlers, preschoolers, teenagers (!), a husband, wife, dad, mom, neighbor or boss.

We just want to know that everything is right between us, that our relationship is in good standing, that we are on the same page.

A good friend of mine has been going through many family struggles for quite some time now.

Some issues are unbearable...hopeless...dreadful....
I know you can relate.
I know Jay and Rachel can relate, too.

Trey having cancer is not OK in our book.  It's horrible!

Joe and Bella having to adjust their lives in order to always having to consider a little brother who needs his parents in extraordinary ways is not OK in our book.  It's unfair!
Jay and Rachel having to endure the hardship and heartache of having a baby with a terrible diagnosis is not OK in our book.  It's cruel!

Well, let's thank God that His Book reigns supreme!

God knows the end before the beginning!
His plan and purpose are good and perfect!  :0)

We praise God for Trey's healthy days!

We ask for many, many more!
We pray for continued success with Trey's current medication - including disappearance of the tumors!
We pray for complete healing for Trey!

My friend, Kristin, recently gave me another painful progress report on her family.

I asked her how she was feeling about it all.
She sweetly and humbly replied, "I guess I'm OK with what's not OK."

Let's sweetly and humbly surrender, too!  :)


"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. "
Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment