Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Trey Tuesday - August 19, 2014

Not If or When but As...

Where do you live?
On the "If" side of life?  The "When" side of life?  Or the "As" side of life?
"If I get that new job...."
"When I lose that last 10 pounds...."
"As things are today...."

We don't need to ask Trey which way he lives.  He's a VERY "As" kind of boy!
As he walks he talks and laughs and plays and loves and tries to outwit his parents!  :)
Trey doesn't sit around pondering, "If my nurse next week doesn't like me...." or "When Kindergarten picture day comes, I hope I know how to position my head just right for the camera..."
Why waste time on the "ifs" and "whens?"
All God gives us is "As."

Please pray for Trey AS he continues to regain "health" and strength from his treatment.
And for Rachel AS she prepares the kids for the return to school.
For Jay AS he juggles fatherhood, pastorhood and coachhood.
For Joe and Bella AS they finish off summer enjoying sunshine and cousins and pool time!  :)
And as always, AS his treatment is destroying cancer cells, for Trey to be completely healed from cancer.

"Seek the LORD while He may be found; call on Him while He is near."
Isaiah 55:6

No comments:

Post a Comment