Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

"Trey Tuesday" - April 21, 2015

Beautiful in Its Time

Did you rejoice at the first sight of a crocus this spring?  Seeing those tender blossoms peek out from under a cover of snow is such a beautiful sign!  However, the crocus is a funny thing.  It is beautiful only in its time.  Rarely do you see a crocus in a wedding bouquet or used as a prom corsage!  Yes indeed, it is beautiful in its time!  :)

I still wear my Team Mitlo One bracelet.  It WAS beautiful in its time, representing a group of prayer warriors and team members supporting the Mitlo family in Trey's battle with cancer.  My bracelet still IS beautiful in its time.  It reminds me that I am part of a team of friends from around the world, separated by distance and perhaps as strangers, yet united for the sake of love and prayers.  My Team Mitlo One bracelet reminds me to pray for those still in their battles.  It reminds me that in this rough world we can still work together for a common good.  And yes, Jay, my Team Mitlo One bracelet humbly and gently reminds me that everyone out there has a story.

And that, my friends, is beautiful!  :)

"I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end."  Ecclesiastes 3:10,11

No comments:

Post a Comment