Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

"Trey Tuesday" - August 15, 2017

I'm exhausted!

My brother, Jay Mitlo: How to Meet Emotional Needs, will be so proud of me when I tell him about my day!  :)  I was able to spend some time with a long lost friend, catching up on life.  We laughed.  We cried.  We cried some more.  And then some more.  She had a lot of recent hurts to tell me about.  I rode the virtual roller coaster of life with her, all while sitting in a local coffee shop.

No, I don't have a counseling degree.  (farrrrrrrrrrrr from it!)  :)
No, I wasn't paid to listen to her.
No, I didn't try and fix her.
And no, I don't have so much free time in my life that I can just sip coffee with friends all day.  God simply united us at this time with His wisdom and strength and love.

Anyone can be a friend.  Any one.  Listen and learn from those who make you feel loved.  Cling closely to the Author and Creator of Love and Relationships.  
He's ready and waiting to love you up close and personal so you can then sit with friends, walk with them, laugh, cry, carry burdens, and share life.

"love one another deeply, from the heart."  I Peter 1:22
x

No comments:

Post a Comment