Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

"Trey Tuesday" - February 27, 2018

Gold Medal Winners!

The Olympics are over, the athletes can now rest.  They have fought their fights.
They have finished their races.

This past week, Billy Graham finished his race.  He can now rest with Jesus.  And with Trey.  And Poppi.   And Alice.  And Allan.  And Richard.  And Clarence.   And Joe.  And Helen.  And Jim and Patty.  And Bill and Nancy.  And Susan.  And Kathleen.  And Molly.  And Ellen.  And teeny tiny babies.  And many, many others!  :)

It brings me comfort and joy to imagine my loved ones together in the presence of Jesus!  Let's continue to paint the image of this joyful family reunion!

Who is your Gold Medal Winner now resting with Jesus?

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing."  2 Timothy 4:7,8

No comments:

Post a Comment