Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

"Trey Tuesday" - May 8, 2018

What's the Difference?
Coke or Pepsi?
Vegetarian or Vegan?
Ford or Dodge?
What's the difference anyway?
(There are PLENTY of differences to those who care deeply about their choices!)

God has created a beautiful world filled with extraordinary people who make up a unique mosaic!  Where would we be if we all made the same exact choices?  What would we look like?  What we would sound like?  How would we ever learn!?  (Please note:  I am not bringing sports teams in to this analogy!)  :)
I was talking with a friend the other day about how much I love the Psalms.  Through the years, the poetry, the flow, the comfort, the guidance of God written in the Psalms has taught me so much about Jesus and His love for me!  My friend, a business executive, laughed and told me that the Psalms were a little too soft for her!  She preferred Proverbs - filled with warnings and consequences, cause and effect, helping her to understand how Jesus wants her to live!
I LOVE IT!  Even in God's Word we can learn and grow according to the way God has created each one of us!
So...what's the difference?  Everything about us is different - just as God intended us to be!

"For there is no difference...—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on Him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."  Romans 10:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment