Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

"Trey Tuesday" - June 5, 2018

Hall Pass
Oh, the great ticket out of class!  Whether it's a paper ticket, a laminated lanyard, or a good old fashioned chunk of lumber, hall passes verify that you are FREE!  :)
Why did we love those hall passes?  They symbolized that we had permission to take care of our needs.

But that was in high school.  And then we became adults.  We got busy.  And stayed busy.  Neglecting our needs.  Our health.  Our relationships.  Our walk with the Lord.
On Sunday I was honored to give a child his first Bible.  What joy!  :)  He was in sheer disbelief that he was allowed to actually keep his Bible!  (He was also amazed at how heavy it was!)  I should have told him it was his hall pass for life, but he was a little young for that lesson.
What about you?  Go get/find your Bible.  Are you amazed?  Are you overjoyed?
God in His Word is the Greatest Hall Pass ever to take care of your needs!

"
This I know, that God is for me.
In God, whose Word I praise,
in the Lord, whose Word I praise,"  Psalm 56, 9,10

No comments:

Post a Comment