Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

"Trey Tuesday" - October 30, 2018

<insert name here>

Online and paper forms always ask you to insert your name for accurate information.  At the doctor's office there is a mountain of paperwork which requires you to insert your name for proper identification.  Rarely, however, do you insert your name for inspiration.

The other day, though, I was reading a Bible study that asked me to insert my name in to Scripture.  For every, 'you', 'he', 'she', etc. I was to write my own name as I copied the Bible verse.   That inspiration brought God's Word to life right out loud!  It's as if I was eavesdropping on God telling someone about me!  Try it!  

Here are a few verses to get you started.  Imagine the comfort this first verse would bring to Jay and Rachel:
Isaiah 43:1 - "I have called Trey by name; Trey is Mine."

Now it's your turn!  :)
Hebrews 13:5 - "Never will I leave (insert name here); nor forsake (insert name here)
I John 3:1 - "How great is the love the Father has lavished on (insert name here), that (insert name here) should be called a child of God!"
Isaiah 43:4 - (Insert name here) is precious and honored in God's sight....I love (insert name here)

No comments:

Post a Comment