Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

"Trey Tuesday" - April 2, 2019

Confession Time

OK - I admit it.....I have an obsession....with open tabs on my devices.  I have more than 20 windows open on my phone...ok...more than 30....ok...between my lap top and my phone I have 73 tabs open!  Phew!  :)  That felt good to admit!  Now I don't have to hide as I scroll through endless screens!  And I don't have to edit my screenshots to crop my tabs!

Imagine a child with a secret.  Or an adult with a hidden habit.  Or a burden too heavy to share.  It is overwhelming.  Buttttt.....as soon as the truth is revealed, real life can begin!  :)  Trey's body carried cancer around before he was diagnosed.  As soon as the doctors revealed the true situation, the treatment could begin.

Is this true of your faith in Jesus?  Are you tiptoeing around avoiding living life out loud for Him due to a hurt or fear?  We have about 2 1/2 weeks before Easter. Wouldn't this be a great time for you to consider your own confession time with God?

"But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are healed."  Isaiah 53:5

No comments:

Post a Comment