Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

"TreyTuesday" - April 23, 2019

That's the Point.

Trey spoke in exclamation marks!!  Whether he was happy (!) or sad (!) or tired (!) or silly (!!!!!!), there was no doubt, Trey lived his short little life out loud!

I rarely watch an entire YouTube or Facebook video....I catch the message in the first 10 seconds and move on.  Except.....for one performer who speaks my language!  :)
Darlene Davenport cracks me up!  (for the older crowd, she solely re-enacts
Dean Martin and Victor Borge's act).  I now read sentences and books with a new appreciation of punctuation!  :)

Think about how Jesus used punctuation.  Listen to the difference on Good Friday....
"My God, My God, Why have You forsaken Me?" to "It is Finished."  The finality in His statement takes my breath away.  He has the Authority.  And the Assurance.  To confidently declare:  My work is done.  Your sins are paid for.  The penalty is on Me.

Period.  Period.

"He is not here; He has risen, just as He said."  Matthew 28:6

No comments:

Post a Comment