Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

"Trey Tuesday" - August 27, 2019

Are You Exhausted?

I know I am!  It's the end of summer and the beginning of school - it's a busy season!

Are you tired?  Of course you are!  Short nights and long days make for very weary people!

Here's one for you:  Are you overwhelmed?  Not exhausted and not tired....but overwhelmed?  Psalm 61:2 - "When my heart is overwhelmed..."  Yikes!  My body and my calendar and my nerves are often overwhelmed, but my heart?  Hmmmm....what overwhelms my heart?  

Trey's battle with cancer was verrrrrry overwhelming!  What did we do with the burden our hearts were carrying?  We loved Jay and Rachel and Joe and Bella and Trey through it all!

May our hearts be overwhelmed for others in their journeys - and may our strength be in Jesus, our endless source of support, our Rock, "When my heart is overwhelmed, l
ead me to the Rock that is higher than I."  Psalm 61:2

No comments:

Post a Comment