Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

"Trey Tuesday" - January 7, 2020

Delivery

The U.S. Postal Service expected to deliver nearly 15 billion pieces of mail and 900 million packages this December....On average, Amazon ships more than 1,600,000 packages a DAY!  Pizza, flowers, groceries....our delivery options are endless these days!  We take delivery for granted!  And how exciting is it to see the delivery arrive!?!

Imagine for a moment, those trapped in bondage....the bondage of oppression, loneliness, depression, injustice, fear, addiction, bitterness, sickness, sadness, etc.

People.  In need of Delivery.  FAR outweigh packages.

"The LORD is my Rock and my Fortress and my Deliverer, my God, my Rock, in Whom I take refuge, my Shield, and the Horn of my salvation, my Stronghold and my Refuge, my Savior;"
2 Samuel 22:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment