Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

"Trey Tuesday" - April 21, 2020

Together!

A baby's life is at stake tonight.  An unborn baby.  Culture would say the circumstances are too much for the young mom to bear.  The road ahead is indeed steep and filled with many unknowns.

BUT a praying community can rally for this tiny baby's life!  Together!  Will you join me in praying for Baby N and mother?  For God's hedge of protection to surround him/her!  For the young mom to choose life for her baby!  May much redemption come for the entire family!

We got to know Trey.  We LOVED Trey.  God's hand of protection surrounded him all the days of his life. Please pray that Baby N be given the gift of earthly life and eternal life in Jesus!

"But you, Lord, are a shield around me,
my glory, the One who lifts my head high.
I call out to the Lord,
and He answers me from His holy mountain."  Psalm 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment