Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

"Trey Tuesday" - April 7, 2020

Dog Bones

Yes!  It takes Dog Bones for me to hear God's lesson!

Grocery shopping last week included shopping for Easter basket items.  I needed to stop myself in the Pet aisle as I reached for a fancy pack of Dog Bones.  "Should I get her these?  Or these?  Oh, wait!  Look at that cute little toy!"  And then came the screeching brakes sound in my head.  "I don't have brain cells for this right now!  Our dog doesn't even need anything for Easter!"  

We are living with a different set of rules these days and our time and energy are being invested in surviving, navigating, understanding, and helping others to do the same.  It's OK this Easter to change your traditions and expectations. 

Jesus is Alive!  And that Ancient Truth will never change!  :)

"Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen."  I Timothy 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment