Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

"Trey Tuesday" - December 1, 2020

 Morning People

I'm not naturally a morning person....at all.  My best sleep comes in the morning when I shoulddddddd be getting out of bed!  :)

Yet....through all this sickness and heartache, nights have been long....
I have actually been longing for morning to come.

The other night as I was praying myself to sleep, God reminded me of His presence and His peace and I actually couldn't wait to wake up the next morning to see what He would do!

Maybe I am a morning person after all!  :)

"Let the morning bring me Word of Your unfailing love,

for I have put my trust in You.

Show me the way I should go,

for to You I entrust my life." Psalm 143:8

"Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,

for His compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;

great is Your faithfulness.

I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;

therefore I will wait for Him.” Lamentations 3:23


No comments:

Post a Comment