Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

"Trey Tuesday" - December 29, 2020

The End

No wait!

Yes, this is the end of Trey Tuesday devotionals as we know it, but God has paved the way for us to have a new beginning TODAY! (see below)

Trey Tuesday began on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 just days after Trey's diagnosis and the night before his first surgery.
THANK YOU for loving Trey and Jay and Rachel and Joe and Bella for the past 10 years in countless ways!
THANK YOU for walking beside each other every day, loving, praying, sharing, and supporting!
And THANK YOU for encouraging me with your kind words and appreciation!

Tonight is the end of Trey Tuesdays, but we still have TODAY!  TODAY is the name of my new devotional found on my website: https://aheartforhome.org/today-devotional/
I still plan on posting every Tuesday on my personal Facebook page and you can subscribe on the website.  I look forward to staying connected with you!

Tuesdays will always remind me of Trey, so let's continue our journey together TODAY!

"But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,”  Hebrews 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment