Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

"Trey Tuesday" - May 14, 2019

Just You Wait and See!

Trey's birthday was Sunday.  He would have been 11 years old!  Baby Trey at 11 years old - I literally cannot imagine it!  However, in my heart I know Trey would still be the same wonderful boy - living life to the fullest!

My mom/Jay's mom/Trey's grandma, often imagines Trey in heaven running and playing and mayyyyybe shouting commands at the angels!  :)

But can you hear Trey - cheering Joe and Bella and Jay and Rachel - and the rest of us on?  He's shouting for us to, "Hang in there - Just you wait and see how wonderful heaven is!  Come on and run with me down the gold streets!  It's so shiny and beautiful!  I can't even move the pearly gates!  (I'm sure he has tried!)  And I have soooo many friends here!  But my bestest friend is Jesus!  Come meet Him!"

Press on friends.  The best is yet to be!

"The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life."  Revelation 22:17

No comments:

Post a Comment