Family Reunion September 2014

Family Reunion September 2014

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Trey Tuesday - January 1, 2013

New Year...same God! :)

God, through Trey, has been busy teaching each one of us important lessons in 2012!  :)
Thank you for your steadfast prayers for Trey and his treatments and his healing!
Keep up the great work!
And thank you for standing in the gap for Jay and Rachel and Joe and Bella!
Your support is a gift year round!

May your 2013 be a year of continued growth in the Lord.
Simply listening and trusting and following....just like Trey! 

Psalm 46:10:
"Be still and know that I am God"
(New International Version)

"Cease striving and know that I am God"
(New American Standard Bible)

"Stop your fighting - and know that I am God"
(Holman Christian Standard Bible)

"Be in awe and know that I am God'
(International Standard Version)

"Return to me and know that I am God"
(Aramaic Bible)

"Let go [of your concerns]! Then you will know that I am God."
(God's Word Translation)

“Step out of the traffic! Take a long,
    loving look at me, your High God,
    above politics, above everything.”

(The Message)

No comments:

Post a Comment